The Digital Transformation Advisory service is designed to help individuals and teams who are charged with discovery, design and delivery of Digital Transformation within their business. This service is designed for organisations with over 50 employees.
- What's Included
What will we cover?
Irrespective of what stage you are at in your organisation, our conversations can focus on solving challenges you may face. Our coaching will help you empower people in your organisation to embrace new ways of working, whilst keeping a focus on quantifying the positive impact of your work. By using Becloudsmart’s Digital Transformation Methodology to guide the engagement we will assist you in Discover, Design and Deliver the Digital Transformation program within the business.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Planning for Digital Transformation Success.
- What has worked well for other organisations?
- What mistakes should you try to avoid?
- How best to measure and articulate value?
- How best to engage with senior stakeholders?
- Developing Personas.
- What is your Client Experience and Employee Experience?
- Reflection on current and past Projects.
- Building a Digital Team internally.
- Coaching leaders in the business to ‘lead by example’.
To kick things off, we will conduct a workshop with you and some of your stakeholders. From that input, we will document a simple Digital Transformation Discovery journey (up to 10 pages in length). We will use this journey document to then focus our coaching conversations for the duration of the engagement.
First Month (covered by signup fee and the first month of subscription) - AUD$4950
- Review of existing projects or ICT Strategy/Roadmap documentation.
- Becloudsmart will appoint a Digital Transformation Consultant who will be the person responsible for assisting on your Digital Transformation Journey.
- Undertake Digital Transformation Discovery Survey.
- 1 x Digital Transformation Advisory kick-off meeting (onsite), 3-4 hours in total. Focused on establishing goals for your organisation, and a clear set of next steps.
- 1 x simple Digital Transformation Journey Plan (up to 10 pages) clearly articulate vision, goals and objectives roadmap of Digital Transformation activities over the next 9-12 months to help your organisation unlock opportunity value.
- 1 x 60-minute online call two weeks after the initial kick-off meeting - Establish Microsoft Teams for the Engagement.
- Onboarding internal/external people.
Each additional month (covered by subscription payment) - AUD$1750 / month
- Up to 2 x 60-minute calls (approximately every two weeks) via Teams Video or phone call with your Digital Transformation Consultant
- In between calls, access to a dedicated Team where you can engage with/ask questions, get feedback from the Becloudsmart team.
What is not included?
- Any travel-related costs for delivery of the kick-off workshop outside of the Client location.
- Any travel costs incurred outside of these areas will be passed on to you at cost. Any travel not related to the delivery of the kick-off workshop.
What do we need from you?
One or two participants who are committed to Digital Transformation success within your organisation. For the initial onsite workshop
- A conference room to deliver training in at the location
- Access to HDMI or VGA connection to a projector (or display)
- Guest wireless access with an internet connection
- Participation in calls via Teams Video, Audio Conferencing is optional
- 5 Days’ notice when booking the next advisory call, subject to availability
Our own design thinking methodology