- Out of Scope
Discovers whether your Office 365/Microsoft 365 environment is safe and secure against fraud and cyber-attack.
During the engagement we will:
- Gain a mutual understanding of cloud security objectives and requirements.
- Provide guidance, recommendations and best practices on how to successfully implement Office 365/Microsoft 365 security features.
- Provide a prioritised and actionable security roadmap. Map Office 365/Microsoft 365 security capabilities to customer security objectives and requirements.
Setup your security management framework and quarterly review your Office 365/Microsoft 365 security posture, alerts and security notifications. Advisory is a additional service for $299 month + $9 per user/month. Additionally, we check on the progress and current risk concerns including:
- New security features or concerns.
- Quarterly Secure Score vs Industry average and similar tenant size.
- CloudApp Security policies/review alerts
Overview of the engagement covering vision and objectives, requirements and next steps and actions
Recommendations and Roadmap Report
Presentation containing a prioritized list of Microsoft 365 security recommendations based on Microsoft 365 Secure Score
Out of Scope:
- Technical designs or implementations
- Proof of Concepts or Labs
- Provide security assessment for Azure, hybrid and/or on-premises infrastructure
Security matched to your needs
Let us get an understanding of your business requirements and help you drive security objectives
Microsoft 365 security best practice
Get guidance, recommendations and best practices on how to successfully implement Microsoft 365 security features
Microsoft 365 security roadmap
Get a prioritised and actionable Microsoft 365 security roadmap. Mapping Office 365 security capabilities to your security objectives and requirements