Admin in a Day
Time & Location
About the Power Session
Admin in a Day Virtual Training is an all-day interactive training to learn best practices for management and governance of Power Apps, Power Automate and the Common Data Service (CDS).
You have built several apps that save your organization time and money -- now, how do you support and manage all these apps? In this full-day workshop, learn best practices for management and governance of Power Apps and Power Automate, including architecture overview, security considerations, licensing, monitoring, alerting, application lifecycle management, and educating app and report makers within IT and business units on best practices. Experience real-world demos, dive into the Power Platform's admin capabilities, and learn how to build your own custom tools with Power Apps.
The training provides practical hands-on experience with Becloudsmart who specializes in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.
Simply register here to start learning about administrating your Power Platform in this Admin in a Day training event.
Key topics to be covered:
- Secure – Power Platform Admin Centre
- Monitor – Centre of Excellence Starter Kit
- Alert & Act – Power Automate to automate environment requests
- Deploy – Azure DevOps Build Tools
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for the administration or governance of Power Apps in an organisation, or who is looking to understand this topic before introducing Power Apps.
- Windows PC
- Internet connection
- Teams desktop app is recommended
- Introductions and logistics
- Secure – Includes presentation, hands on labs and Q&A
- Monitor – Includes presentation, hands on labs and Q&A
- Lunch Break
- Alert & Action – Includes presentation, hands on labs and Q&A
- Centre of Excellence Demo
- Deploy – Includes presentation, hands on labs and Q&A
- Wrap Up
- Power Session | Ticket$499+$49.90 GST+$13.72 Service fee$499+$49.90 GST+$13.72 Service fee0$0