Be more productive wherever you are
Connect employees to the people, information, and content they need to improve productivity and transform collaboration.
Includes Office apps
Stay up to date on any device with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Email and calendaring
Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
Chat, calls, and meetings
Keep your team on the same page with chat, online meetings, and calling in Microsoft Teams.
Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
Don’t drown in paperwork
Transform the way you manage your business and simplify the way work gets done with modern tools that streamline business processes.
Reduce manual paperwork
Digitize manual and repetitive paper-based forms with Microsoft Forms.
Email and calendaring
Create surveys, polls, and questionnaires to gather data and insights from employees and customers.
Make repetitive tasks easy
Automate everyday business processes with Power Automate.
Works with the apps you already have
Access all your tools in one place with third-party app integrations in Microsoft Teams.
Protect what matters most
Help safeguard your employees, data, and customer information with enterprise-grade security you can trust.
Defend against cyberthreats
Protect against viruses, malware, phishing attempts, ransomware, spam, and other threats.
Keep customer data safe
Protect information from cybercriminals, unauthorized access, and accidental deletion.
Secure your device
Help keep your data safe, even when accessed on employees’ personal devices.
Easily set up and manage users, devices, and data so you can focus on running your business.
Simplified IT management
Bring together your favourite Microsoft 365 productivity tools and our enablement expertise to digitally transform the right way.
Organisations, big and small, can change quickly. Changing employee experiences, enabling secure remote working, having diverse and distributed teams and an increasingly complex threat environment are all common in the modern workplace. These pressures require us to have a responsive, intelligent and productive environment.
Transform work from the Firstline all the way to Enterprise.
Our ModernWorkplace Addons
A powerful way for organisations to focus on collaboration, learning and well-being
This is our program helping organisations to drive innovation and improvement by bringing together like-minded people with similar business goals to share knowledge and success, while at the same time providing standards, consistency, and governance to the organisation.
Frequently asked questions
What is ModernWorkplace | Business?
ModernWorkplace | Business:
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers.
- Empowers employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplifies the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
- 24x7 Microsoft 365 Security as a Service
Microsoft Endpoint Manager helps deliver the modern workplace and modern management to keep your data secure, in the cloud and on-premises. Endpoint Manager includes the services and tools you use to manage and monitor mobile devices, desktop computers, virtual machines, embedded devices, and servers. Endpoint Manager combines services you may know and already be using, including Microsoft Intune, Desktop Analytics, co-management, and Windows Autopilot. These services are part of the Microsoft 365 stack to help secure access, protect data, and respond and manage risk.
- Microsoft Intune is a 100% cloud-based mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) provider for your apps and devices. It lets you control features and settings on Android, Android Enterprise, iOS/iPadOS, macOS, and Windows 10 devices. It integrates with other services, including Azure Active Directory (AD), mobile threat defenders, ADMX templates, Win32 and custom LOB apps, and more.
- Desktop Analytics is a cloud-based service that provides insight and intelligence for you to make more informed decisions about the update readiness of your Windows clients. The service combines data from your organisation with data aggregated from millions of devices connected to the Microsoft cloud. It provides information on security updates, apps, and devices in your organisation, and identifies compatibility issues with apps and drivers. Create a pilot for devices most likely to provide the best insights for assets across your organisation.
- Windows Autopilot sets up and pre-configures new devices, getting them ready for use. It's designed to simplify the lifecycle of Windows devices, for both IT and end users, from initial deployment through end of life. As part of Endpoint Manager, use Autopilot to preconfigure devices, and automatically enroll devices in Intune.
Advanced Threat Protection
Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) safeguards your organisation against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs), and collaboration tools.
- ATP Safe Attachments: Provides zero-day protection to safeguard your messaging system, by checking email attachments for malicious content. It routes all messages and attachments that do not have a virus/malware signature to a special environment, and then uses machine learning and analysis techniques to detect malicious intent. If no suspicious activity is found, the message is forwarded to the mailbox.
- ATP Safe Links: Provides time-of-click verification of URLs, for example, in emails messages and Office files. Protection is ongoing and applies across your messaging and Office environment. Links are scanned for each click: safe links remain accessible and malicious links are dynamically blocked.
- ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams: Protects your organisation when users collaborate and share files, by identifying and blocking malicious files in team sites and document libraries.
- ATP anti-phishing protection: Detects attempts to impersonate your users and internal or custom domains. It applies machine learning models and advanced impersonation-detection algorithms to avert phishing attacks.
Cloud App Security
- Discover and control the use of Shadow IT: Identify the cloud apps, IaaS, and PaaS services used by your organization. Investigate usage patterns, assess the risk levels and business readiness of more than 16,000 SaaS apps against more than 80 risks. Start managing them to ensure security and compliance.
- Protect your sensitive information anywhere in the cloud: Understand, classify, and protect the exposure of sensitive information at rest. Leverage out-of-the box policies and automated processes to apply controls in real-time across all your cloud apps.
- Protect against cyberthreats and anomalies: Detect unusual behaviour across cloud apps to identify ransomware, compromised users or rogue applications, analyse high-risk usage and remediate automatically to limit the risk to your organization.
- Assess the compliance of your cloud apps: Assess if your cloud apps meet relevant compliance requirements including regulatory compliance and industry standards. Prevent data leaks to non-compliant apps, and limit access to regulated data.
CSP Advanced Support
Cloud Solution Provider Advanced Support (CSPAS) helps you optimise and grow your cloud business. Benefits include prioritised support, pooled services account management and actionable cloud enablement services for your organisation.
- Account management
Get a direct line to Becloudsmart with 48 hours of Services Account Management available per year
- ModernWorkplace | Centre of Excellence
Benefit from our ModernWorkplace | Centre of Excellence to drive productivity and improve employee experiences
- Technical support 24 x 7
Who should consider adopting ModernWorkplace?
How can I get ModernWorkplace for my business?
ModernWorkplace can be purchased through our partners or directly from Becloudsmart. In choosing whether to purchase directly from Becloudsmart or via a Becloudsmart Partner, you should consider your on-staff capability and desire to maintain an IT infrastructure. A Becloudsmart Partner can help you deploy and manage your IT infrastructure, including other Microsoft solutions.
How much does ModernWorkplace cost?
ModernWorkplace is offered at AU $49 user/month for Firstline worker, AU $149 user/month for Business and AU $199 user/month for Enterprise based on an annual contract if purchased directly from Becloudsmart.
Is there a cap to how many ModernWorkplace seats a customer can have?
Yes, customers can combine their ModernWorkplace subscriptions with plans and add-ons from Azure, Dynamics 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Power Platform. You can also combine various ModernWorkplace plans.
Is everyone in my business required to have a ModernWorkplace subscription?
How can I know if the hardware and software I run today is compatible with ModernWorkplace?
What is Windows 10 Business?
How does ModernWorkplace help support our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy?
App Protection for Office mobile apps helps protect Office data, including email, calendar, contacts, and documents on iOS and Android mobile devices, by enforcing policies such as automatically deleting business data after a prescribed amount of time of not connecting to the service, requiring that information is stored only in OneDrive for Business, requiring a PIN/fingerprint verification to access Office apps, and preventing company data from being copied from an Office app into personal apps. Mobile application management for other mobile apps through Intune is also available for Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscribers.
Device Management for Windows 10 PCs allows businesses to choose to set and enforce capabilities such as Microsoft Defender Antivirus protection for malware, automatic updates, and turning off screens after a prescribed amount of time. In addition, lost or stolen Windows 10 devices can be completely wiped of business applications and data through the admin center.
Device Management for iOS, Android & macOS features helps businesses securely manage a diverse device ecosystem that includes iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS devices.
How does ModernWorkplace help protect PCs in my organisation from malicious attacks?
Can I switch my Office 365 plan to ModernWorkplace?
Yes, customers may switch their plans from a qualifying Office 365 plan to ModernWorkplace. Depending on the customer's current plan, there may be a decrease or increase in monthly charges.